Death Matters Series by Pam Hunter
Your Heirlooms, Treasures & Stuff - Start the new year by winnowing the chaff from the grain
You can't take it with you but how do you purge a lifetime of possessions? It's sad but true that the things you treasure not be wanted by your children. Some of it may not be as valuable as you believe as tastes change in the antiques market. Join us to learn what to keep and how to go about the Swedish art of death cleaning to declutter the rest. Your home will be more comfortable now, you'll be ready to downsize and your family will not be burdened with dealing with your stuff.
2021 Tues, Jan 12 at 1:00 PM
2021 Tues, Jan 19 at 7:00PM
Cost: Free to attend; Printing of handouts at your own expense
To Register: Please register by 24 hours ahead of your preferred workshop. E-mail email@example.com Please specify your preferred date & time and you will receive a Zoom link and handouts
Coming up in the Death Matters Series...
- January 2021 Your Heirlooms, Treasures & Stuff: Deathcleaning
- February 2021 Legacy & Love Letters
- March 2021 Your Graceful Exit
- April 2021 Courageous Conversations
Past Death Matters Series presentations
- Currently, Your Death Dossier, the second presentation, is not available online.
- The first presentation in the series, Your Body Options can be viewed at https://www.dyingwithdignity.ca/body_options_webinar_august2020
|Event Date||01-12-2021 1:00 pm|
|Event End Date||01-19-2021 7:00 pm|